Sunday Worship Announcements
- Masks are optional at BOTH our 9:00a and 11:00a Sunday morning services.
- You can tune in virtually at 9:00a or 11:00a below, via our mobile app, or on our Apple TV or ROKU apps.
Need help with something or to reach someone? Check out this list to narrow your search.
What to Expect
On Sunday mornings we gather at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM for worship with singing, prayers, historical liturgies, preaching, and Communion.
Our music incorporates contemporary praise songs and traditional hymns. We observe the Lord's Supper at the end of every Sunday service, but participation is voluntary, based on each person's examination of the faith in his or her own heart. We don't pass the elements down the rows, so no one notices if you choose not to get up and partake.
Time and Location
1255 Collier Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
9:00 AM - Adult + Children's Worship
11:00 AM - Adult + Children's Worship
Our address is 1255 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Parking for guests and young families is available onsite. We also have Sunday morning parking arrangements with the following businesses: Contract Hardware, Soiree, Stack, and Martinizing. Parking Guides will direct you to the best parking space.
By public transit, MARTA bus route #37 (which operates from the Art Center station to Moore's Mill Center) stops on Defoor Ave at 1990 and at Glenn Ave, both of which are approximately a 7-8 minute walk from the church.
Nursery and Children's Ministry
- Newborns - 11 mo's. No nursery options due to ongoing construction. Expected to resume summer 2023. A nursing room is available adjacent to the sanctuary.
- 1 yo's. The Water Rooms is available throughout each service. After checking in, drop off and pick up your child directly from the classroom.
- 2 yo's. The Day & Night Rooms are available throughout each service. After checking in, drop off and pick up your child directly from the classroom.
Children's Sunday School
Children's Sunday school is offered during both serviced for 3 yo's - Kindergarten. Those who choose to remain in the sanctuary are always welcome to sit with their parents throughout the service.
- 3 yo's. The Land Rooms is available throughout each service. After checking in, drop off and pick up your child directly from the classroom.
- 4 yo's. Attend first portion of the adult service and are dismissed to the Land Room just before the sermon. Volunteers will take all 4 yo's directly to their classroom. Parents PICK UP children from the Land Room after the service has concluded.
- 5 yo's - Kindergartners. Attend first portion of the adult service and are dismissed to the Animal Room just before the sermon. Children are led back into the sanctuary just before communion begins.
- 1st - 4th Graders. Due to ongoing building renovations, 1st graders and above will join us for the entire worship service through Spring 2023. Please let us know if you family needs additional assistance during this season.
The Westside Youth Group, for all 5th-12th graders, hosts Youth Group 5:00p-7:00p at the church during the school year. Please contact Meredith Dixon, our Youth Director to get involved!
There’s no single standard for what’s appropriate to wear, so use your own judgment. Most people don’t feel obligated to dress too formally, though some choose to, and others just wear whatever’s comfortable to them. Regardless, just remember that your presence is the main thing.